Great PC tricks y'all didn't know about.
How to make an invisible folder, so that no one can see your folder which is too personal… 4 u
1–> create a new folder
2–> select that folder & press F2 & press backspace until the name “new folder” vanish
3–> now by pressing ALT key, type 0160 simultaneously (at the same time) & hit enter.
4–> now you can see the folder name is vanished.
5–> to make folder icon invisible
6–> right click on that folder & goto –>properties –>customize –>change icon
7--> change icon to the empty icon in the change icon window.Hurray..! now your folder is invisible.
Lock a Folder Using Notepad
- Consider you want to lock a folder named PICS in your D:\ , whose path is D:\PICS
- Now open the Notepad and type the following
- Where pics is your folder name. Save the text file as lock.bat in the same drive.
- Open another new notepad text file and type the following
- Save the text file as key.bat in the same drive.
- To lock the pics folder, simply click the lock.bat and it will transform into control panel icon which is inaccessible.
- To unlock the folder click the key.bat file. Thus the folder will be unlocked and the contents are accessible.